To our Continental Hair community:
I hope this note finds you well! All of us are monitoring the novel coronavirus situation very closely and I wanted to reach out to all of you about what we are doing to keep Continental Hair salons safe and healthy for you and our staff and the community at large.
Although Continental Hair has always maintained a high level of hygiene we have enhanced these measures according to the latest guidance from the CDC, W.H.O, and our local public health officials. These measures include:
- Regular disinfecting all high touch areas, including workstations, styling tools, capes, product displays, doors and chairs.
- Lots of hand sanitizers. I mean lots. They are everywhere.
- Continental Hair ensured that employees have the knowledge they need to stay healthy or stay at home if they are feeling unwell. These sick days will be paid.
- The staff has requested that clients that are feeling unwell, or have travelled from a high risk area, to postpone their appointment until they are sure that they are well.
- Clients can also avail themselves to masks that I have in the salon.
The fact is that there are many clients that come to Continental Hair that have compromised immune systems due to treatments, and the last thing we want is to cause them more risk, or have them become a vector to a hospital.
Many of our clients need to come and see us, that is the nature of this business, so we must make sure we take every precaution to ensure everyone’s health is the highest priority.
We are in a situation that has sharpened our focus on everyone’s safety and health. If you have any suggestions on how we may better serve this end, or any questions, please contact me.
Very best regards and thanks,
Continental Hair Ltd